LOGO1 copy

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hiking 11-2-08

I went hiking with some friends from work last weekend, and we had a fantastic time. It was the perfect day for such an excursion, and I got some great shots. This kind of photographing was a first for me, and I'm not usually the hiking type. I was very aprehensive about this hike because the last time I hiked was not something I wanted to remember. This trip however was so much fun. It was a beautiful day with friends. here are a few from the trip.

Raven Cliff Falls
18

12

12

16

11

10

9

7

3 comments:

Deidre said...

those are awesome Lindsey! I've been wanting to work on some long exposure pics.
There is an art studio here that is offering Digital Photography Lessons and I am thinking of going and getting brushed up on my photography...it's been a LONG time since Photo 101 at CNC. haha I'm glad you had a great time!

LDC Photography said...

I put your photos in the mail today! Let me know if you need anything changed on them when you get them!

Deidre said...

THE CD IS GREAT!!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Matt was VERY pleased as well! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

I do have a question for you and from looking at your hiking pics you know how to do it. :) I want to do a long exposure on some water and stuff like you did...however, when I do it the picture turns out over-exposed (very bright/white). I've tried everything I can think of...how do you suggest that I accomplish the look I am going for, like in your photos?