LOGO1 copy

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Photos

Man, it has been a busy Holiday season! I am very behind in some of my blog postings so I am going to try my very best to catch up today! This year I have had two Holiday Portrait specials fall and Christmas. And judging from the great response I have had I will be doing them again next year. This year for Christmas I photographed five children at the historic courthouse in Lawrenceville!

This is the third time I have photographed Miss Lily and she was preicious as always.
3
2
1

This was the first time I met Elijah, and he was a riot! I just love the outfit!
1
4
8

This was the second time I photographed Maddox, but this time he brought his twin cousins along for the fun! They are all three 18 months old and are only 2 days apart. Man they were fun!
3
1
Payton
22
20
Presly
12
All 3!
32
19

No comments: