LOGO1 copy

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

I'm sitting here at my in laws enjoying the quiet while everyone takes their Christmas nap. It's been a busy few weeks lately so I am very behind in my blog posts. Also, my computer has taken a dump and is currently not working. Can you imagine a photographer with out her computer!!! I've had a few sessions lately, but things are winding down for me in 2008. I'm looking forward to a WONDERFUL 2009 for LDC photography! There will be lots of new things in 2009 so keep your eyes open! Along with all the new there will be somne GREAT deals so keep checking back. Fist things first. The first new thing I want to share with you is Holiday Cards. This year I expiremented with a custom Holiday card for my family, and it turned out so well that I've decided to start offering them for all occasions. Here is our family card! So the first new thing for this year CUSTOM CARDS!!! I have quiet a few templates for all occasions such as: Save the date, Baby Announcements, Birthdays, Weddings, and All Holidays. More samples are coming!
Front of Card
Back of Card

No comments: