LOGO1 copy

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cheyenne

Who: Cheyenne (17)
Where: University of West Florida

While Max and I were visiting Pensacola I took a lot of photographs! So, in the next few blogs I will be posting them. Cheyenne is my youngest and tallest brother. He will be a Senior next school year and will be going through the college selection process. I took a few shot of him playing basketball for his Senior year. It's not very often that I get to take pictures of my brothers, even though one of them lives so close to me, they aren't big fans of the camera. At the end of our shoot at the gym a few little boys walked in to watch Cheyenne like he was a basketball star. So, my dad and I decided that next time we're going to find some kids to watch because Chey is much better under pressure.





No comments: