LOGO1 copy

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Max 18 month pictures.







Well last week I took Max's 18 month pictures last week. It was the first time that I have actually taken Max's photo for a certain event in his life. I think they turned out pretty good. The overalls that he is wearing were Matts from when he was little. So that would put them around 25 years old. I'm still working on editing some of them so keep your eyes open for more to come.



One another note. My photography has really been taking off. I have quite a few shoot lined up including one wedding. So it is all very exciting. I've decided to use this blog as a makeshift website until i can get a professional one up and running. So after all my jobs I will post a few of the best photos for everyone to see. You can also see some of my work on my myspace page. So feel free to look, leave comments, and most of all enjoy. Thanks.





No comments: